I have many skills
//

Kelly.25.Tx.
Little info about me:
I'm a fangirl/ anti feminist.
I post 99% Xena stuff and the other 1% is broken down into anti feminist stuff and other stuff.
If you're someone who gets ass hurt really easily, I suggest you stay away from this blog. I don't give two shits about your feelings because I posted something you don't agree with.
If you have a spine and can deal with shit you don't agree with then let's talk, I'm quite nice for an asshole.
Narnia of Fandoms
Where is my Chakram??

Xena closeups

posted 10 months ago @ 22 Sep 2013 with 195 notes
  1. ichbineinkeg reblogged this from luccianana and added:
    She has eyes like Zooey Deschanel
  2. luccianana reblogged this from the-xena-scrolls
  3. pop-royalty reblogged this from delightfullyvague
  4. cortexiphanns reblogged this from tyrannosaurus-ren
  5. mcbrilliant reblogged this from the-xena-scrolls
  6. thepratandtheidiot reblogged this from xenainnuendoisland
  7. helltothenaw reblogged this from suddenlycomics
  8. warriorsdebt reblogged this from warriorsdebt
  9. monobey reblogged this from fyxena
  10. soundeffectssuz reblogged this from delightfullyvague
  11. divinefighter reblogged this from ealperin
  12. suddenlycomics reblogged this from ealperin
  13. ealperin reblogged this from pussypocalypse
  14. pussypocalypse reblogged this from warriorsdebt
  15. itsmyroundkillingthing reblogged this from the-xena-scrolls
  16. onthewingsof-eagles reblogged this from fyxena
  17. saunteringvaguelydownwards reblogged this from delightfullyvague
  18. kawaiikissa reblogged this from the-xena-scrolls
  19. sestra-mary-of-potedia reblogged this from fyxena
  20. saintsorrows reblogged this from the-xena-scrolls
  21. brokendreams7 reblogged this from fyxena
  22. poeticeyes02 reblogged this from achildssong
  23. jaded-b reblogged this from illusiax
  24. illusiax reblogged this from the-xena-scrolls
  25. imnotwicked reblogged this from tyrannosaurus-ren
  26. timelockdoctor reblogged this from tickledbynichols